Friday, January 27, 2012

I'm moving ....

.... my blog over to WordPress.  I've not been entirely happy with Blogger lately, although it has for the most part served my purposes; however many of my favorite blogs are on WordPress and I've always been a bit envious of what they are able to do that I can't (at least without any advanced technical expertise).
 
  It will be in work in progress for a short time, so pardon the dust, as it were.  I will announce the winner of my giveaway of Madame Proust and the Kosher Kitchen in both places, so stay tuned!

  Oh yeah -- the new address is:  http://bibliosue.wordpress.com/.

3 comments:

  1. I will be following you over there, and I hope that the new site will be just what you are looking for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I actually bought my own domain, much less restricting.

    Good luck.

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will be following at your new home :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)