Saturday, December 5, 2009

What's in a Name? 3 Challenge: Welcome to the Challenge

What's in a Name? 3 Challenge: Welcome to the Challenge

Challenge #3 for 2010! I have signed up for the What's in a Name Challenge, hosted by Beth F. It sounds like a really fun challenge. I've been looking through my to-read shelves and have found a few books that I will be reading for this challenge:
Book with a place name in the title: April in Paris by Michael Wallner
Book with a food in the title: Breakfast with Buddha by Roland Merullo (creativity is allowed!)

For the other categories - books with a body of water in the title, with a title in the title, with a plant in the title, and with a music term in the title - I will have to do some searching but I have no doubt that I'll be able to find just the right ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)