Wednesday, February 2, 2011

February Reading List

  February started in Chicagoland with a blizzard -- my neighborhood got about 15 inches of snow; on the bright side, my office was closed for the day and after my husband and I dug out our driveway and sidewalk to the front door, I had some extra reading time!
 
  It's a short one, but here is what's on my reading agenda for the month:

          For book groups:
          For Reading Challenges:
          Just Because:
      (plus a few more if I can squeeze them in)

  What are you reading this month?

3 comments:

  1. grr lost my comment.

    I loved THE HIDING PLACE when I read it years ago. As for the snow -- we got three foot drifts against our front door and our back door. Looks kind of wild.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to read The Emperor or All Maladies and look forward to your review!

    I live in Milwaukee and we got about 20 inches of snow - I had a snow day as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We also got a blizzard but only half the predicted amount of snowfall. The schools closed for the day due to the whiteout. I'm getting into my challenges for February. After I finish Wonder Boys by Michael Chabon (just because), I'm reading Rabbit Run by John Updike, The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini, and probably The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe by C.S. Lewis. Have a great reading month :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)