Friday, July 15, 2011

I'm a guest poster!

  I am very honored to have been asked to contribute to Susan Gregg Gilmore's celebration of book clubs on her blog.  I had the pleasure of meeting Susan at the Books on the Nightstand Readers' Retreat (best weekend ever) and she is a lovely person in addition to a great writer.

  Be sure to check out her books Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen and The Improper Life of Bezellia Grove.  She is doing some great things with book clubs to tie in with the paperback release of Bezellia -- if you have a book group it is a great opportunity.

  Now off to rest my swollen head....

2 comments:

  1. I love Susan Gregg Gilmore, and think she is just the bees knees. I am so glad that she asked you to participate! I will have to check this out!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)