I'm stylish? Really? Well, Bev at My Reader's Block seems to think so, and she graciously presented me with this Stylish Blogger Award. You like me! You really like me! (and thank you so much)
So the responsibilities attached with this award are as follows:
1) Thank the person who gave you the award, and link back to them in your post.
2) Tell us 5 things about yourself.
3) Award 5 super-stylish bloggers this award :D
4) Contact those bloggers and let them know they have won
So, the five things about me that you really must (??) know are:
- I am a late bloomer in many things: I didn't learn to ride a bike or tie shoelaces until I was 7 or 8 and I didn't get my driver's license until I was 25. But I learned to read when I was 4.
- I have never seen the movie E.T.
- I own a share (a very very small share) of a painting of Winnie-the-Pooh by the original illustrator, E.H. Shepard (on display at the Pavilion Gallery in my hometown of Winnipeg)
- I am in a music video -- Gowan's Awake the Giant, a Canadian 80s classic (granted, you have to record the video and freeze frame through to see me, but I'm there!)
- I cry almost on command when I hear Amazing Grace played on the bagpipes
I am passing forward this award to the following bloggers:
Check them out if you haven't already done so!