Friday, July 16, 2010

Book Blogger Hop!

  The Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Jennifer at Crazy-for-Books. The question this week is: Right this instant, what book are you dying to get your hands on (past, present, or future)?

  I mentioned last week that Jennifer Weiner is one of my favorite authors, so I am eagerly anticipating her new book Fly Away Home, which was released this week.  I have ordered it from my favorite indie but I can't get there until Monday to pick it up.  It's not like I have nothing else to read in the house, but I know that I soon as I have it in my hot little hands I will start reading it.

3 comments:

  1. Hopping on by to say hi! Great blog!

    Hop Hop Hopping Reading.

    Twisted

    http://literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    Personal Book Blog

    http://ikissbooks.blogspot.com
    Group Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came via the hop to say hello!

    Like the blue ... makes me feel like I'm basking at the sea over a blue blue ocean.. yes.. the humidity is killing me!

    Come on over for some lemonade at Aisle B :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey you, just following on the hop and the Friday Follow. Great site. Come visit me.
    See ya!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)