Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Monday -- What are you Reading?


  It's Monday - What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney to allow us to share with others in the book-loving cyberworld what is on our reading plates.

  This week I finished the following books:
 Books in progress:
 My life will sort of return back to normal this week.  We got back from Toronto yesterday and had a fabulous time at my nieces' first birthday party (and I got lots of cuddles).  My parents are heading home tomorrow and I'm (sadly) returning to work tomorrow but it will be nice to get back into the regular routine.

  What are you reading this week?

4 comments:

  1. You've got two big tomes on the go, it seems! Will you write reviews on the books you just finished? I would love to know what you thought of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great House has to go onto my wishlist! I'm not reading much right now because I was working on my papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto leeswammes' comment--what did you think of Great House? I'm halfway through The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo--slowly but slowly moving along :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your books! I have a different book by Nicole Krauss that I really should read soon, The History of Love. But it so hard to find time to read once the holidays strike! :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)