Ok, folks, I'm doing my patriotic duty and signing up for The Canadian Book Challenge 5, hosted at The Book Mine Set. Don't you love this awesome logo?
So I fell down on the job and did not complete the 4th challenge, but as I was a newbie to blogging and to challenges last year I did not have a plan. This year, I have compiled more than half of my reading list so far, just from the books patiently waiting on my shelf or on my nook:
- The Day the Falls Stood Still by Cathy Marie Buchanan
- The Free World by David Bezmozgis
- The Bishop's Man by Linden MacIntyre
- Beyond the Blue by Andrea McPherson
- The Factory Voice by Jeanette Lynes
- Doing Dangerously Well by Carole Enahoro
- King John of Canada by Scott Gardiner
- The Stone Angel by Margaret Laurence
- The Diviners by Margaret Laurence
- The Road Past Altamont by Gabrielle Roy
Any other Canadian books (fiction or non-fiction) that I should add to my list?