Thursday, October 6, 2011

Open Mind Open Mind .......

So last month I made this ranty post about the polarization of American politics and how a different point of view is rarely if ever contemplated.  And with that I mentioned that I put Dick Cheney's memoir In My Time on hold at the library in order to put the money where my mouth is.

Well, look what finally became available and has been brought home:


  As promised I am going to read it - with an open mind - and will report back once I'm done.

  Anyone brave enough to join me?  Or are you at least willing to read something outside of your comfort zone?

4 comments:

  1. I don't like political memoirs, so I won't be joining you... but good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to hearing what you think on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire you for sticking to your word and being open minded ... looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a few passages out of it and it made me mad. I absolutely hate the attitude of not admitting mistakes. It's absurd and holds the country back.

    Now... for your rant...

    http://www.ManOfLaBook.com

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)