Monday, June 7, 2010

It's Monday -- What are you Reading


It's Monday -- What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila to let book bloggers share what they are reading and find some new books as well.

Last week I finished the following books:
     A Week in December by Sebastian Faulks (thoughts here)
     The God of Animals by Aryn Kile
     The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson (awesome!!!)

And this week I'm reading:
    A Long, Long Time Ago and Essentially True by Brigid Pasulka
    Driftless by David Rhodes
    Pere Goriot by Honore de Balzac

This weekend is the Printer's Row Lit Fest in downtown Chicago and I am looking forward to hearing some great authors speak and picking up a new book (or two, or ten......)

What are you reading?

1 comment:

  1. Aw, at one point I wanted to go to the printer's row book fest....but this weekend I already have plans....boo.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)