Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ulysses Wednesday - #1a

  So is there a Ulysses curse or something that I need to know about?
  Yesterday, day 1 of my Ulysses reading project, I thought I was doing well -- I wrote a post in the morning and scheduled it to post later in the day, and I was actually excited about doing this.
 Then the rest of the day began --
         At work my computer got infected with a virus and it took over two hours to clean it. 
         I wasn't feeling well most of the day, and on the way home, I got very very sick.  In the car.  In rush hour traffic.  Suffice to say that it was not pleasant.
 
  Hopefully the duration of this project will not be as troublesome.

1 comment:

  1. uh oh. Well, we missed you at book club! I'm so sorry to hear that you got icky sick. I too hope it's not a Joyce curse...

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)