I did a good amount of reading last week, despite the fact I got pretty sick mid-week (which may or may not be a Ulysses curse). Thankfully I feel much better.
Anyways, here are the books I finished reading:
- I'll Mature When I'm Dead by Dave Barry
- Pere Goriot by Honore de Balzac (which was for my Classics book group that I had to miss when I was sick)
- Driftless by David Rhodes (for my book group discussion tonight at Read Between the Lynes)
- It Could Be Worse, You Could Be Me by Ariel Leve
- Midnight's Children by Salman Rushdie (for thelittlereader's June/July readalong)
- The Story of my Life by Helen Keller (for a non-fiction book group at my local library)
- Ulysses by James Joyce (my personal reading project)
- The Long Song by Andrea Levy
What are you reading this week?