Monday, June 28, 2010

It's Monday - What are you Reading?


  It's Monday - What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney to allow us to share with others in the book-loving cyberworld what is on our reading plates.
 
  A fairly productive reading week for me, though I only finished two books:
 Books (still) in Progress:

I'm not sure what I'm going to tackle on the to-read pile this week -- lord knows I have plenty to choose from.  There is a long weekend coming up so I'm looking forward to some bonus reading time.  Happy Canada Day and Happy Fourth of July to everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Girl in Translation, I was thinking of Lost in Translation (the movie) but it's probably not the same? Looking forward to your review....

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Story Of My Life is one I would like to read. have an awesome week :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)