Monday, November 1, 2010

It's Monday -- What are You Reading?

It's Monday - What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney to allow us to share with others in the book-loving cyberworld what is on our reading plates.

This week I finished the following books:
 Books in Progress:
  On Saturday I will be attending a reading of the Best European Fiction as part of the Chicago Humanities Festival, so I'm going to try and get through as much of it as I can before then.  It should be an interesting event.

  What are you reading this week?

6 comments:

  1. I liked the Bill Bryson book. I've never been able to get into Ken Follet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY for finishing Dracula. I reserved it at my library but it has still not come in. I have never read it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm definitely going to have to check out Tulip Fever

    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  4. 4 books this week?!? Yikes, I'm off my game :D

    Here's my Monday post. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading Trophy Bride

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to re-read Dracula.

    Not listed in my post are the ton and a half of peer reviewed journal articles I read. It was otherwise a good mixture of books this week. Here's what I'm reading this week.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)