Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Top Ten Tuesday

 
  Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This week's question is to list the top 10 characters with whom you would want to be BFF's.

    1. Lisbeth Salander (from Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy):  She's not a very friendly person, but I'd totally want her to be on my side rather than be the enemy.  And I wouldn't mind learning a few things from her ...
    2. Rebecca Brandon (nee Bloomwood) (from Sophie Kinsella's Shopaholic series):  Yeah, she's flaky, and downright annoying at times, but I do think she'd be a lot of fun to hang around with; and it goes without saying that she would be a wonderful shopping companion.
    3. Renee and Paloma (from Muriel Barbery's The Elegance of the Hedgehog):  We could sit and talk for hours about anything and everything.
    4. Nancy Drew:  I wanted to be Nancy Drew when I was a kid, and I think I still do.
    5. The gang in the 100 Acre Wood:  because I don't think you could ever be sad with that group (yep, even Eeyore makes me smile)

10 comments:

  1. I would totally love to be friends with the 100 Acre Wood group. Winnie the Pooh and Rabbit and Eeyore and Owl and Roo and Tigger....all of them would be awesome friends. Christopher Robin is a lucky guy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good call on Lisbeth! I think she would have scared the hell out of me at first but I'd warm up to her! She's one tough chick!

    My Fictional BFF's

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had Renee on my list too! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Eeyore! I can also see why Nancy Drew made your list. Great picks!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads
    Top Ten Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Only 5 , I would if my list could be longer have Nancy Drew and Becky :)
    Im a new follower
    www.thephantomparagrapher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice list, especially the cute Pooh characters :) I love Eeyore, too. He was always my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Lisbeth. I thing she would be the perfect friend for those evenings you just want to hang out at the bars drinking and smoking... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeyore!! Love him. I would be friends with him and cheer him up :D

    I would steer clear of Rabbit though, LOL. And any Heffalumps.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love that you chose nancy drew shes a good choice also the 100 acre woods gang

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think Lisbeth would be a rotten friend because she would never share anything of what she is feeling, though I admit she is loyal. I just saw the third movie this past week-end so now I am full circle on the books.
    -Anne
    Headfullofbooks

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)