It's Monday - What are you Reading? is a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at bookjourney to allow us to share with others in the book-loving cyberworld what is on our reading plates.
This week I finished the following books:
- Nectar in a Sieve by Kamala Markandaya
- Tulip Fever by Deborah Moggach
- The Violin of Auschwitz: A Novel by Maria Angels Anglada
- The Complete Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
- Strength in What Remains by Tracy Kidder
Books in Progress:
- Best European Fiction 2010 edited by Aleksandar Hemon (he was to have attended a reading from this anthology for the Chicago Humanities Festival yesterday, but sadly his one-year old daughter died earlier in the week and he understandably was not there; the presentation still went on and it was ok, but it was a subdued atmosphere).
- The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton
- The Finkler Question by Howard Jacobson
- Silas Marner: The Weaver of Raveloe by George Eliot
What are you reading this week?