What will I be reading in November?
For Reading Groups:
- Hamlet's BlackBerry: Building a Good Life in the Digital Age by William Powers (I did finally start this one and will have it done & reviewed in November - I promise!)
- Falling for Me: How I Learned French, Hung Curtains, Travelled to Seville and Fell in Love by Anna David
- Stasiland: Stories from Behind the Berlin Wall by Anna Funder
- Fiction: When She Woke by Hillary Jordan
- Non-Fiction: Would you believe there was a 3-way tie? I think I'll start with In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson, and if I have time I'll pick up Mennonite in a Little Black Dress and The Checklist Manifesto
I'm starting to look out for challenges for 2012 -- if you see any that sound interesting please let me know!
What will you be reading in November?