Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Spoiler Alert! (but not that kind)

  So..... I may have mentioned once or twice about my collection of nieces and nephew (soon to be nephews in another week!).  Well, my twin nieces -- Abigail and Marlowe -- will be turning two in a couple of weeks and so Auntie Sue has been surfing the internet in search of some interesting and fun gifts.
  Look at what I found at Bas Bleu and Cafe Press:


  They absolutely love "reading" the board books they already have, and it's never too early to start them on the classics, right?

  There may be a few other gifts heading their way too..... I am a spoiler after all.....

7 comments:

  1. I love the T-shirts and the books are such a fun idea. You must be their favorite auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if I'm the favorite auntie, but since I live so far away I might over-compensate with the stuff. When I do visit though it is all quality time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice! i love the look of those books!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great gifts! There is nothing like spoiling a group of tiny readers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE those classics board books! I must get one for my little baby girl, at least the P&P one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rebecca, I totally hesitated to post these because I knew you'd totally love the books. *Another spoiler* I wouldn't go buying them for your baby just yet, if you know what I mean ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those books! I looked up and the company also has Jane Eyre and Alice in Wonderland and other classics. It's so great you can introduce babies to great literature!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)