Friday, September 24, 2010

Book Beginnings on Friday


 Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Becky at Page Turners. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading. If you like, share with everyone why you do, or do not, like the sentence.

 My beginning this week comes from Mini-Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella:

OK.  Don't Panic.  I'm in charge.

 Anyone familiar with the adventures of Rebecca Brandon (nee Bloomwood) knows that if she is in charge then one should definitely panic!  I was disappointed in the last two books in the Shopaholic series, but this one is enjoyable so far.

2 comments:

  1. Okay...no panicking!

    Here's mine: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/09/book-beginnings_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the Hop Not Traveled this week and I've arrived (happily) here.

    I'm a new follower!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)