Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ulysses Wednesday #15


  Welcome to Ulysses Wednesday, where I track my progress reading James Joyce's tale of a day in the life of Leopold Bloom.


  Status: page 738 of  783

  Just entering into Molly's stream of consciousness.  Funnily enough, I'm sort of looking forward to reading this (remind me when I start screaming about it!) because although Molly has been mentioned here and there throughout the book, I don't know much about her.  And it will be interesting to see how this chapter/episode differs from the others -- perhaps it will be more understandable because it is just Molly's thoughts? (again, remind me of this)

 

1 comment:

  1. Bibliosue good literary work and good luck making it through Molly Bloom I am impressed with how you dogged your way though although complaining all the while to beat the band and of course I decided that it is appropriate to write this comment with no punctuation and so I leave you to your remaining pages of Ulysses and like I said if you get lost just imagine where the periods go

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)