Friday, September 17, 2010

Book Blogger Appreciation Week - Future Treasure


    This has been my first year participating in Book Blogger Appreciation Week, and I have enjoyed it very much.  I am still a rookie blogger and have a lot to learn, so the opportunity to look at so many different book blogs has been quite a learning experience.  I've also learned more about genres that I never thought about - through judging an award category and through my blogger interview (with Katie at MundieMoms) - and might step out of my reading comfort zone and try out some new styles.

    Of course my to-read list has also expanded exponentially with all of the recommendations that have been passed along.  It may take until next year's BBAW for me to get through them all!

6 comments:

  1. It was my first BBAW too! I enjoyed it a lot. I came across lots of nice blogs and people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was my first year participating in BBAW too so I am glad you enjoyed it a bunch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please consider this comment your invitation to finish up your BBAW week by adding a link to any reviews you've managed to post this week to the Saturday Review of Books at Semicolon this Saturday. Every week book bloggers from all over the blogosphere post links to their reviews and other bloggers and readers check out the reviews and find even more books to add to their wishlists.

    Thanks for blogging and reading and sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suzanne: thanks for you comment on my Dante post. Here's hoping that an intelligent review comes out of my reading.... Have a great rest of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you had a good first BBAW - it's one of my favorite book blogger events. I added a few books to my TBR pile as well.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Good or bad, I'd love to hear from you (but be nice - I'm sensitive!)